RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest smwarlock20
Thanks alot mate for ur reply mate ... I will acknowledge my dates for sure but whats the max time it take to get CO if my app is DRC ..... Most of people here are waiting from almost 5 months so it means their app is not DRC.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-16.989552,145.422158

Look mate the fact is no one can be sure of getting allocated a CO until u get one regardless of DRC or NON DRC.simply speaking,if it's not DRC join the pipeline like me otherwise wait for few weeks with PATIENCE.but then it all depends on CO when he wants to grant.cheers

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest tandcmum
does anyone know how far parramatta is for assigning CO 857 visa onshore?

i think they are staing applications lodged august 2011, but there seems to be no ryhme or reason to it as i got allocated a case officer after 3 weeks (including the xmas hols) and I am not DRC.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 14 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 26 August 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 30 June 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 1 August 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 21 July 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 14 November 2011.

WTF Melbourne ...!!!!??? Hasn't moved a single day for the past 6 weeks!!!!!!!

i am so frustrated :-((

Guest tandcmum
What visa are you applying for tandcmum? ive been waiting nearly 2 months already and i havent heard anything apart form notification they have received my application

I'm applying for a 119 at Parramatta. We had acknowledgment as soon as it got there 20th December asking us to go do our medicals, we then got allocated a case officer on 9th January asking us for form 80 and our medicals, and we did medicals on 11th January. Form 80 and other docs asked for were received today so now just a case of waiting i guess. As i said we are not DRC so no idea why we have been processed so quicked, I'm a nurse going to Townsville, no idea if that has any bearing on it

Guest hope to be aussie

hi all,

i really need someones help, pls help me if anyone can, i will be very thankful....

i applied my nomination and visa(857) in october 2011 at parramata and i m on bridging visa now and i am working for my potential employer from august 2011. and i really stuck in very bad situation now.. the employer through which i am going, he sponsored someone else on 457 visa 2 yeras ago and then he fired that guy after 2 months due to some reasons but did not inform immigration and they sponsored someone else 4 years ago as well on 457 visa and that guy was not doing that job for which he got his visa, instead he was doing something else in that business, which was not his occupation. And few months ago, immigration visited my workplace and ask for documentation from my employer to satisfy that he follow all obligations for those 457 visa holders and my employer did not provide any information to immigration and DIAC ask information again second and last time, i dont know this time they provide it to them or not. I ask my employer about it, he told me their is no problem with it, they can sponsor anyone. their is one fellow worker with me, who also waiting for 857 decision from last 9 months and he also got case officer 3 months ago, but still no response... so plss someone tell me, what should i do in this worst situation..... should i find another employer or i just have to wait..

thanks in advance

Guest smwarlock20
Just got word that our nomination has been refused. Reason: there is no need for a paid employee.

Oh my god!

feel sorry for you.this puts lots of doubts in my mind.

I believe you can apply for review of application.

Guest ronak219

that is really bad APC1.Did u go through an agent or by urself.

I am scared about my status now.

But it is very frustrating to see that Melborne has not moved a single date:realmad: :((((((

Applied on 4 th of August and it's stuck on 1st of august from past month.

God knows what they are doing

Guest Undertaker88

Hi,

Does anyone know that if we want to change employer under RSMS after Visa has been granted, what documents do we need to prepare and do we need to submit the visa application and fees again?

Any advice would be very appreciated!!thanks

Hi,

Does anyone know that if we want to change employer under RSMS after Visa has been granted, what documents do we need to prepare and do we need to submit the visa application and fees again?

Any advice would be very appreciated!!thanks

Hi Undertaker! I was informed by a RMA, just before we went solo that one has to start the application from fresh. Your 3 phased application involved business nomination accreditation by DIAC and nomination for you as employer. This would not be the case if you resign. Reading previous posts on this thread some people were thinking about it. Mention was made that leave the job and the probability of DIAC hunting you down is pretty slim as the DIAC have a "humanitarian" approach. Especially with a RSMS application if you remain within the same region doing the same job. Personally I would refrain - too mush at risk with a family. Usually you have 2 years to work with your intial nominee before you can leave!

We had an agent work on our application. They tried to appeal the decision but no luck. They were advised to use the 457 instead.

APC1 any change in the 5 days since your post?

Is your occupation on the short skills list? Are you below the age where nomination is mandatory (think 40?). I started with 457 when I realised my time was running out and had to start work. Once in Australia after 10 months I started with the RSMS application. With a 457, I had 4 years on a working visa. The 457 application was all done electronically and approved within 2 weeks. This also does require nomination from the business.

Best wishes man!

hi all,

i really need someones help, pls help me if anyone can, i will be very thankful....

i applied my nomination and visa(857) in october 2011 at parramata and i m on bridging visa now and i am working for my potential employer from august 2011. and i really stuck in very bad situation now.. the employer through which i am going, he sponsored someone else on 457 visa 2 yeras ago and then he fired that guy after 2 months due to some reasons but did not inform immigration and they sponsored someone else 4 years ago as well on 457 visa and that guy was not doing that job for which he got his visa, instead he was doing something else in that business, which was not his occupation. And few months ago, immigration visited my workplace and ask for documentation from my employer to satisfy that he follow all obligations for those 457 visa holders and my employer did not provide any information to immigration and DIAC ask information again second and last time, i dont know this time they provide it to them or not. I ask my employer about it, he told me their is no problem with it, they can sponsor anyone. their is one fellow worker with me, who also waiting for 857 decision from last 9 months and he also got case officer 3 months ago, but still no response... so plss someone tell me, what should i do in this worst situation..... should i find another employer or i just have to wait..

thanks in advance

"Hope to be an Aussie" I would try and get your CO's contact details and find out what's on. This is pretty serious and I do believe they would understand. By the sounds of it the business screwed DIAC around and this is above your head. Your options are as mentioned wait it out or get another nominee. But this you can decide once you know what is going on at DIAC. You are on a 457 visa which should give you another 4 years if DIAC don't cancell it, but I do believe they would do it in a considerate way with enough advance notice and possibly give you options. Personally, if your work has been negligent, I would look for alternative work for sponsorship (nomination) for a RSMS and get the process started so long. But I am not sure how DIAC handle a 457 with one nominee and another RSMS application is received for another nominee. Keep us posted!

Hi!

Im new to PIO so just thought I'd share my timeline. Im applying for RSMS 119 visa, through a migration agent and she has lodged it decision ready.

My nomination was approved back in October and my visa lodged 28/12, we received receipt on 10/12.

I have done all my medicals etc so I'm just waiting on a CO!

I lodged at Melbourne and i will be living just outside Melbourne working on a Thoroughbred stud.

Has anyone lodged a DRC visa recently?I can see from other posts that Melbourne are at a bit of a standstill...would this apply to DRC visa's too?My agent said she will give it 28 days from receipt and then she will be chasing. Im very keen to get back as have been apart from the OH for 3 months!so any help/past experience would be greatly appreciated!

Good luck to everyone...the waiting is hell!

Hi!

Im new to PIO so just thought I'd share my timeline. Im applying for RSMS 119 visa, through a migration agent and she has lodged it decision ready.

My nomination was approved back in October and my visa lodged 28/12, we received receipt on 10/12.

I have done all my medicals etc so I'm just waiting on a CO!

I lodged at Melbourne and i will be living just outside Melbourne working on a Thoroughbred stud.

Has anyone lodged a DRC visa recently?I can see from other posts that Melbourne are at a bit of a standstill...would this apply to DRC visa's too?My agent said she will give it 28 days from receipt and then she will be chasing. Im very keen to get back as have been apart from the OH for 3 months!so any help/past experience would be greatly appreciated!

Good luck to everyone...the waiting is hell!

Welcome! Reading past posts in this thread is a mine of information. Your agent is correct within 4-6 weeks of acknowledging receipt of your application as a DRC you should have a CO. The standstill is usually only non-DRC. Best wishes!

Hi frineds,

I lodged my visa + nomination (DRC)119 on 12th Dec 2011 at melbourne and got acknowledgment on 5th january. However, i am bit confused about DRC file acknowldgement and non DRC. Both are same or have any difference because i submitted DRC but in my acknowledgment have not mention anything about DRC. Could you tell me difference between them and how long it take to decision of case officer.

Thanks a lot

Guest Undertaker88
Hi Undertaker! I was informed by a RMA, just before we went solo that one has to start the application from fresh. Your 3 phased application involved business nomination accreditation by DIAC and nomination for you as employer. This would not be the case if you resign. Reading previous posts on this thread some people were thinking about it. Mention was made that leave the job and the probability of DIAC hunting you down is pretty slim as the DIAC have a "humanitarian" approach. Especially with a RSMS application if you remain within the same region doing the same job. Personally I would refrain - too mush at risk with a family. Usually you have 2 years to work with your intial nominee before you can leave!

Thanks Illegitimate,

As u said it would be very complicated to change employer under RSMS, so i think i will better stay in the same one until fufill the obligations, anyway thanks very much for your response and good luck to your visa

Veenameena you are in a very similar situation to me....I also applied for a DRC

119 in Melbourne soon after you, I received acknowledgement of reciept on 10th Jan. From looking at other posts I think they just send the same automated email to all applications and dont state whether it's DRC or not, but I'm sure if you are concerned you would be able to contact them?

My migration agent will be giving immi a call in about a weeks time, if we haven't heard anything before then, to see what the situation is. I will post on here when I have any progress!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Guest ronak219

I don't knwo what Melbourne centre is doing. i mailed them 2 wks back and I got a reply that they are having a high volume of files to catch up but i can;t understand how they have not moved a single day in past 6 wks.

I don't know now weather I should send them another mail or not.

Hopefully they progress any further this wk.

Is anyone else in similar situation. I applied Non DRC Nom and App on 2nd Aug got Notification on 4th of Aug.

Veenameena you are in a very similar situation to me....I also applied for a DRC

119 in Melbourne soon after you, I received acknowledgement of reciept on 10th Jan. From looking at other posts I think they just send the same automated email to all applications and dont state whether it's DRC or not, but I'm sure if you are concerned you would be able to contact them?

My migration agent will be giving immi a call in about a weeks time, if we haven't heard anything before then, to see what the situation is. I will post on here when I have any progress!

Good luck and keep us posted!

RMA (registered migration agents) submit DRC. However a collegaue and some posts on this thread submitted applications that were accepted as DRC. Once you receive acknowlegdement of receipt from DIAC as a private non-RMA applicant and you get a reply within 4-6 weeks you were fortunate to land in the DRC pile. If after 6 weeks you hear nothing, you can expect to be on the 6 month non-DRC pile! Your agent should have your application as a DRC if all required documentation was submitted!