Anyone else passed vetasses in may/June this year?

veronica

Just wondering if anyone else passed their vetasses in May/June? my husband carpenter did his in May and got the letter from vetasses around 8th June,this is on the old asco code.My concern is that if diac state they will accept this code for 12 months but as we cannot proceed with our application any further ,ie SS as they are not accepting new applications and we are all waiting on the new SMP's we have already lost a few months and god knows when we can apply and then how long before we get SS it may be over the 12 months,what happens then ? It's not our fault we are at a stand still at the moment and obviously we have paid alot of money to get the vetasses result, anyone in the same position got any thoughts on this?:confused:

Guest Hughescl
Just wondering if anyone else passed their vetasses in May/June? my husband carpenter did his in May and got the letter from vetasses around 8th June,this is on the old asco code.My concern is that if diac state they will accept this code for 12 months but as we cannot proceed with our application any further ,ie SS as they are not accepting new applications and we are all waiting on the new SMP's we have already lost a few months and god knows when we can apply and then how long before we get SS it may be over the 12 months,what happens then ? It's not our fault we are at a stand still at the moment and obviously we have paid alot of money to get the vetasses result, anyone in the same position got any thoughts on this?:confused:

Hi

Yes we are in the same position, I think WA is usually the longest processing time of 6 months for SS so hopefully things will be sorted soon and we can start applying soon.

Claire

Guest ydewit

We've done the Vetasses in May, and according to our immigration advisor there will be no problems with the old asco code even if it will take some time before the SS application

Archived