Search for IT Companies willing to sponsor

Jimm

Guest zzzsianzzz

most employers I've met are reluctant to go down that line, unless your skills are really a gem in the market, or they badly need you, too much requirements attached to this visa and your employer is willing to stick with you and pay you a certain amount to be eligible for that ENS criteria if I'm not wrong. Good luck and try hard..

Guest Pixie10

Hi Jimm,

We are also looking for sponsorship within the IT industry.

Hope this helps ;

We have been told to look at a website called ITWire (bit like Linked in) and complete CV

Also a company called Catapult People has been mentioned to us (not looked into that yet)

Good Luck

Let us know how you go x

hi

zzzsianzzz

I have also contacted many companies and send my cv's to them and their response was good (As they told me to contact them as soon as i get the PR :) )

But they wouldn't commit to sponsorship.If that is the case with majority of companies then i fail to understand how Aussie Govt is going to attract skilled labor through employer nomination as it is close to impossible to get a job this way.

@Pixie10

Thanks for your kind reply will check both the companies.By the way if you are looking for sponsors why don't you try recruitment agencies.I have forwarded my cv to quite many of them mostly based in Perth as my sponsorship is from WA.You never know you might get a break ! :)

Guest zzzsianzzz

yeapz.. ive tried that type of route but its too expensive and too much conditions on the ENS visa itself that the employers will most likely not take if you're competing with a local or PR. They would choose them although they are lower qualified / experienced but they will be here and the employer does not need to have additional costs of sponsoring them and paying them what DIAC has requested as part of the condition of ENS. Its hard even for graduates to get $65k salary for ENS. If they don't touch the immigration system, its fine, once they review it, they tend to make it crappy and sh*tty. Thats what they're capable of then they start pushing blame to one another for this mess and they will just ask u to contact either DIAC or ACS or Skills Australia. If your skills are pretty ordinary, I think its not worth the time to try this option. The employers do not know anything about the changes in immigration as they do not need to, just like in your country, do you know whats the requirements to get PR? its quite common and applies to all countries' citizens. they will only look at those immigration stuff unless they need to, when they cant find that type of skill in Australia or if you have contacts to get you through the door, then sponsoship might be possible.

Archived