888 form help

swifty99

Hi everyone just a quick question, on the 888 form the stat decs for friends and family to verify you relationship, at the end of the form where the person signs theres a part that says declared at, sorry to sound stupid but what needs to be put there?

Thanks

Laura

Guest siamsusie
Hi everyone just a quick question, on the 888 form the stat decs for friends and family to verify you relationship, at the end of the form where the person signs theres a part that says declared at, sorry to sound stupid but what needs to be put there?

Thanks

Laura

:hug:You never sound stupid, the paper work is blinding on occasions, just the place where it is being signed at, date and signature.....Laura remember we have all be there and smiled when it was over.. best wishes Susie x

Guest siamsusie
thanks susie, am trying to smile while also trying to remember the 30 million things still needed to do without getting to down that the processing time has now doubled....

:biggrin:

Laura, the time lines are actually immoral but there lies another story..... had I found this site when I was embarking on a Spousal Visa I would have been a nightmare. I found solace in a few bottles of vodka/wine/vegemite spliffs and eventually got there. There are enough of us here to guide you on a straight forward application.:hug: Very best wishes Susie x

Archived