wanted down under dvd

Guest michele'n'michael

Guest michele'n'michael

Ha now i've your attention has anyone the "wanted down under" series on a back up copy of a dvd or video I could very & eternally gratefully have ?? pm me if so please!! Michelexx

Hi Michele'n'michael,

We have six of the programmes on sky+ which we watch from time to time, just to give us a reminder of what its realy like.

We only saved the ones which were of interest to us, so it's mainly the Gold Coast and Adelaide we deleted the ones which were of no interest, like Sydney.

After seeing your post, I'm now in the process of puting these on to DVD. When I've done it I'll post them to you, if you pm me with your details.

What I would ask though, is that when you have finished with them, pass them on to other people on this forum who may want to see them.

Regards

The Tuckers

Guest michele'n'michael
And if anyone of you is then headed this way i wouldnt mind a look at them too,,,

Cal x

Hey Cal are you wanting to see if you've aged then!! lol Michele:biglaugh:

Guest kazmatt
And if anyone of you is then headed this way i wouldnt mind a look at them too,,,

Cal x

hopefully we will be bringing the dvd direct to your door, and hopefully staying a few weeks.:jiggy:

Guest TheBrowningFamily

We would LOVE a copy of these to borrow when anyone finished, as missed the whole flamin series!

Guest Scarletfever

Cal x

You mean to say....apart from paying you vast amounts of money for appearing on TV, the resuktant sponsorship deals with Pepsi, McDonalds, Lexus Cars etc....the tight buggers never gave you a copy of the DVD???:huh:

I blame that Nadia bit...anyone with hair like that just CAN'T be trusted!!!:yes:

Guest HeywoodMonkey

Hy

Not the DVD your taking about but i found this on ebay.co.uk

Item number: 140134619377

May be worth a look

It has nothing to do with me i must add, just a thought people may want to look at it.

Guest HeywoodMonkey

Hy

I have googled it and you can get the series by clicking on this link

"Wanted Down Under" (2007)

Hope this is better

P.s Are there no contenders to my Seal Bounce Crown ? had it a few months now :no:

sorry to disapoint you guys but im not THAT vain and dont paticually wanna watch myself (ive already got that episode, so do anyway!just to listen how broad my accent is) its the other familys i fancied havin a nosey at especially brisbane areas ,one things for sure thou moving here sure adds some grab handles to your hips!!!! be warned ladies,,lol

Cal x

Would also love a copy of the series 'Wanted Down under2007' if anyone knows where to get it from.

We have been on the Gold Coast 4 years now and cannot not imagine living back in the UK now. Yes you do miss certain things about 'Home' but you have to weigh up the positive and negatives. Good Luck to all on the way out here but my advice to you all is take off the rose coloured glasses, its not perfect but if you are coming out for better weather and lifestyle its here. There is crime, drugs and a no better health system than the NHS but boy its good to see the sun most days and to actually comment on how good it is to see the rain and how much we need to see more. (Difference is its warm rain, and we are currently on level 5 water restrictions in the Gold Coast):unsure::cry::SLEEP:

Archived