Is there any chance for me to migrate ?

reza

I took ielts test around 9 months ago and was happy to obtain 7,7,7,6.5

Sent my application to engineers Australia and while was waiting for outcome, rules changed and lost 15 points.:swoon:

applied for SA and did not get any outcome due to suspension,

I lack 5 points and am thinking to sit the ielts test again to achieve 7 in all bands :huh:

But I am not sure whether the new prime minister is going to stop applications or continue, it takes me 3 months to sit the test and I am worried the rules may change again

Please advice huh.gif:unsure:

I took ielts test around 9 months ago and was happy to obtain 7,7,7,6.5

Sent my application to engineers Australia and while was waiting for outcome, rules changed and lost 15 points.:swoon:

applied for SA and did not get any outcome due to suspension,

I lack 5 points and am thinking to sit the ielts test again to achieve 7 in all bands :huh:

But I am not sure whether the new prime minister is going to stop applications or continue, it takes me 3 months to sit the test and I am worried the rules may change again

Please advice huh.gif:unsure:

Wait the release of the SMPs and you will be lucky if your nomination fall in one of them.

Guest Jane1991

Its a qualification in an ethnic language .... like translator's certificate ... google it

@Rezza

What about a partner ... they used to have points for a partner with right qualification ... or was it Canadian immigration

Its a qualification in an ethnic language .... like translator's certificate ... google it

@Rezza

What about a partner ... they used to have points for a partner with right qualification ... or was it Canadian immigration

Yes 5 points can be given for spouse but the problem is that I am single. I am left only with IELTS and im gonna do it but the fear is that gillard may stop all application so i dont know whether I should study and plan for the exam or give up and see what happens for my SA SS.:wideeyed:

I have submitted my application on May 2009 which i have submitted 2 IELTS result cos my result for the 1st test was R7.5 W6.5 L7.5 S7.5 and the 2nd test was R7.5 W8.0 L7.5 S7.5. I am going for another round of test hoping to get all above 7. Not sure if this would work.

Archived