Renting in Nov/Dec 2007?

Guest mandy1

Guest mandy1

Hi all

We're hoping to get to Perth in november this year and I am now in a panic as I've been looking on a few holiday rental sites just to see what is available as an initial rental for perhaps 6 weeks before we get a more long-term rental property (we need a house as we've 2 kids). However its a very busy time of year and the sites that I've been on to seem fairly booked up. Does anyone have any site addresses that I could try. We're in that stage where we are getting the house ready for sale and aren't really in a postion to book flights/rentals just yet so I'm in a total tizz right now! Anyone else in a similar position or has been in the same position (trust us to have to arrive at the busiest time of the year!)

MANDY X :goofy:

Guest 3Armadillos

Hi Mandy,

We're heading out at about the same time as you guys. The house goes on the market on Thursday next week but we haven't got a clue about rentals in Perth yet. Everything has been on hold for the past few months whilst we've been desperately getting the house ready to sell. Now we're there we feel at a bit of a loss !

What to do next - where do we start ?!

Keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on

Sue, Stuart & Phoebe

Archived