Could you give me any advise ??

Guest Louii

Guest Louii

Hi i am louii, and i am 15 yrs old :tongue:

I am moving to oz and wanted advise. I am worried that it will be hard to settle in and whether this is the right move. Because i feel save where i am. If any one could give me advise on how you thought the move was and weather you have settled in and whether the aussies are friendley and make you feel settled, it will be a great help if you could !! :smile:

P.S : If there are any other teenagers my age that want to to talk about there move then that would be a great help !! :wink:

Thanks Louii xx

:hug:

Hi Louii

You've come to the right place! There's loads of teens here, and parents who have teens who will be able to put you in touch with them too! lol do you know where abouts you are moving to in Oz?

I'm 18... so a bit older than you, and moving to Brisbane! There's quite a few 14-16 year olds around these forums at the moment, you won't have trouble finding anyone to talk to about the move.

Don't worry about the Aussies they'll love you I'm sure!

Let us know where you're moving to in Oz and I'm sure you'll get more people on here who will want to talk to you!

Luke :biggrin:

Guest Louii

Hi Luke, And yes i am hoping that its all going to be ok with all the friends i am sure the aussies will be friendly !! When are you moving to brisbane ?? And yeah hopefully moving to sydney !! fingures crossed !! xx

Archived