17-19 whos moving to brisbane :)

Guest dennipayne18

Guest dennipayne18

Hi everyone :) my name is denni, 18 and moving to Brisbane 27th August.

Don't know anyone over there yet so hoping to meet a few on here :)

Message back if you are in the same position as me

xxx

Guest joelleoneill

Hi my name's Joelle and I'm 16 (17 next month). I may be moving to Australia next summer with my family, my parents are looking at Adelaide and Brisbane, we're visiting them this summer as we have received our visas.

I'm hoping to make some friends when we visit this summer so would you like to talk on msn/facebook?

x x x

progress.gif

Guest oggie1

Hi Denni

my name is ashleigh i am moving to qld 16th august i am 18 in january would love to chat. Ashleigh

Hi Denni and Ashleigh, I'm Luke...

I am 18 and moving to Brisbane on the 1st/2nd August! Are you excited?! Scared... or both? :biggrin:

Please feel free to message me if you want to chat.

Luke

Guest dennipayne18

Im really excited i can't wait to go! :D i moved to Australia a few years back however i moved to Perth and hadn't liked it very much as i did not sign on here so i had not known many people :/

What part of Brisbane are you moving to Luke?

I have facebook if you would like to talk to me?

just add me denni payne :) xx

Im really excited i can't wait to go! :D i moved to Australia a few years back however i moved to Perth and hadn't liked it very much as i did not sign on here so i had not known many people :/

What part of Brisbane are you moving to Luke?

I have facebook if you would like to talk to me?

just add me denni payne :) xx

Hey yes I have searched you on Facebook just now...

I will be pretty much right in the city to start with, I should imagine I will be looking at moving around a bit though but certainly for the first month or two I'll be right in Brisbane somewhere!!

Hi girls and Luke,

We are not moving yet but are going for a holiday/reccie and arrive 30th Aug for 2 weeks.

I have an 18 yr old daughter and 15 yr old son who would maybe like a meetup if you would like to.

We are going to Brisbane to the redland area.

Either pm me or chat on here and i will get Tash or Josh to add you to facebook or message through here.

I hope you all have a fantastic time and wish we had done it sooner.:biggrin:

Hi OZwanted!

Yes, please do feel free to PM me any details. I'm just 18, I don't mind chatting to either of your kids if they want??

Meetups sound great... the more the merrier! I've not really got anything to do til I find work and/or can start TAFE/Uni courses so great time to get used to the place and meet up with people who've just arrived and potential future Pozzies too! :cute:

Luke

Guest dennipayne18

Hii :) i would like to get to know and also meet your daughter so she does not feel alone while on your holiday :)

I also have a 15 year old brother who would like to talk to your son and meet up once you arrive

Thank you. i hope you make the best decision if you come over or not :)

Denni

• 5 months later...
Guest Anissa2909

Hi Dennipayne18

(and Luke...who I already know lol!!)

I am 19 and living in Brisbane (suburb Wynnum) and really want to meet up with girls my own age and make some news friends.

I came here in Sept. so we have been here roughly the same amount of time. Where abouts are you. Add me on fb or something if you like..im friends with luke.. :) xx

Hi Dennipayne18

(and Luke...who I already know lol!!)

I am 19 and living in Brisbane (suburb Wynnum) and really want to meet up with girls my own age and make some news friends.

I came here in Sept. so we have been here roughly the same amount of time. Where abouts are you. Add me on fb or something if you like..im friends with luke.. :) xx

I'll make sure she does find you Anissa hahaha:tongue:

Archived