sponsering my sister

melpaul

hi peps need some info i live i melb emigrated 08 but my sis whos a nurse is applying and needs me to sponser her im filling out form 1277 and it asks for my visa number there are so many numbers on my visa which one is it anybody now ?

thanks for any info mel x

Guest guest36187

If your sister is a nurse then she should not need you to sponsor her, Is she a registered nurse or a `carer`?

If she is a registered nurse then she can apply for a visa in her own right. Why not talk to one of the many agents that post on this site. They may be able to give you some advice x

GOod Luck x

my sis is a registered nurse but her age is against her as she turns 45 next year to help her with reaching the points she needs me to sponser her.

I know how it works as we emigrated 2 years ago but seams harder now glad were are her as dont fancy our chances if we were going through it now with all the changes they have made

Guest rpkbuviki

Hope its helpful:biggrin:.

student_visa.gif

:daydreaming:Rpkbuviki

OZ Day Dreamer

hi peps need some info i live i melb emigrated 08 but my sis whos a nurse is applying and needs me to sponser her im filling out form 1277 and it asks for my visa number there are so many numbers on my visa which one is it anybody now ?

thanks for any info mel x

my sis is a registered nurse but her age is against her as she turns 45 next year to help her with reaching the points she needs me to sponser her.

I know how it works as we emigrated 2 years ago but seams harder now glad were are her as dont fancy our chances if we were going through it now with all the changes they have made

Hi. Why doesn't your sister just apply for a nursing job and get employer sponsorship? Nurses don't seem to have many problems in getting a visa this way. Employer sponsorship will get her a visa and living out there with you much quicker than going the family sponsorship route.

There are a lot of nursing agencies she should contact to help her find a job.

Thank you so much rpkbuviki i can now send the form off .

melbournegirlinny my sis is applying for a 175 as shes a nurse she canot do sponer as does not wish to emigrat so soon as children in uni but has to apply now as shes 45 next year and a sponsered visa would come through to quick for her i think .But she might be looking at that if its the only way. Her children would have to stay behind with our mum.

but she needs me to sponser her to help with her reaching her points its not a proper sponser just helps add to her points :jiggy:

Archived