looking 4 mates pacific pines

Guest Elliot Payne

Guest Elliot Payne

Hi every one im new to this site my names elliot im 14 were moving to brisbane 27th August 2010 were going to pacific pines or somewhere near im looking for some mates my own age.Can anyone tell me what the schools are like around that area and whats to do on the weekends cheers Elliot

Guest dizzydancer

heyy elliot

I am a 13 year old girl moving to the gold coast in November. I don't know anyone there either so I am looking for friends too! There are some really good schools around that my mum has been researching including emmanuel, coomera college and saint stephens :spinny: do you know which school you are going to?

There are loads of things to do at the weekend like theme parks, beach and shopping :cool:

hope this helps

Daisy xx

Guest Elliot Payne

Hi Daisy, i dont know what school im going to yet or when i will be starting. I would enjoy the theme parks on the weekends and the beaches :)

Do you know what school you are going to and when will you be starting?

Thanks Elliot

Hey

I'm a bit older than you guys (18) and probably going to end up on the north side of Brisbane (around Wooloowin/Windsor/Ascot etc) but I've been to the Gold Coast so I can tell you both it's absolutely fab and Pacific Pines is near some other very nice places too - Ashmore, Southport, Arundel, Currumbin, Surfers Paradise...!

If you're not beach bums now, Surfers Paradise will change that!

Elliot, I've been talking to your older sis, Denni, on here/Facebook lol so you can both ask me anything you want to know! I will be moving to Brisbane

Good luck with your move :cool:

Luke

Guest dizzydancer

Heyy :rolleyes:

I am going to AB Paterson and starting in January or February. Yeah i am really looking forward to the theme parks and beaches!

Are you looking forward to going?

Daisy xx

Archived