Primary School Teachers - Please add information when available

assia

I'm starting this thread for all the Primary School Teachers waiting for the new SS lists. Not sure if Primary Teachers are going to be on any state lists but if anyone does come across any information please do post on this thread. We are currently at the bottom of the pile (Cat 6/7) even TA's have made it on to the Western Australia priority occupation list but no sign of Teachers.

Thanks

175 submitted May 2009

waiting :arghh:

Guest universal17

Hey!

I am exactly in same boat as u, I hope we are on some lists soon.

Keep our fingers crossed ;)

Guest cherise

Hi am a primary school teacher with wa sate sponsorship, applied in feb 2009 got a case officer in 9 September 2009, everything has been done meds, police clearances.... everything on my part. Just waiting and stressed out about what is going to happen..........

good luck to you guys!!!!!

Guest universal17

Am visiting Australia soon for a holiday, so was hoping to find out more information when I get there :)

Fingers crossed!

• 1 month later...
Guest universal17

Hey, thanks for lettin us know.

It is bad timing and not sure what to do now, and may not bother trying to do this anymore.

Just hope something positive comes along for us :)

Guest jakeandshelley

Hi

I am a Primary School Teacher (Scotland) and applied for 175 in Nov 2008. Don't mind where we go preferably Adelaide or Perth. I am qualified to teach 3-11 yrs, however application submitted as Primary so waiting for lists to be released and then may re-apply as Pre-primary. Unfortunately that means a fresh application and re-assessment!!

Shelley Scott.

Archived