Nursing registration

bruce 7

Help, using hubbies log in as desperately need advice about nursing registration. We've got our visa and eventually I'm getting round to getting registered in Oz. It says you need a certified copy of initial registration!!! I registered with the UKCC in 1994 and don't have the original copy of that, I phoned the NMC and they sent a statement of entry which shows my initial registration date, will that be okay or am I going to have problems. Help, please, hoping to have this sent off on Friday.

Guest gullicks

Hi Bruce

Having just gone throught he process myself I know where you are coming from. The statement of entry is absolutely fine, if they want certified copy just go to a solicitor and they will stamp it 'certified copy' Who are you registering with? I have gone through ANMC and Queensland. Did you get the NMC to send verification to ANMC and the state board you are applying for?

BW

Hazel please PM me if more details required

Thanks, it says certified copy so I thought I'd copy that statement at work & get my solicitor to certify it. I haven't used the ANMC at all, we got our visa through hubbies trade, so this is the first time I have had to do anything, I think I am right in thinking I don't have to go through the ANMC. Have also got stuff ready for NMC today & will send tom. We are also going to Queensland, hoping to get house on market next week and go middle of November. When are you hoping to be over.

Elena (Bruce's OH)

If you've already passed your skills assessment witht he ANMC then you can ask them to send your file to whichever board you're registering with and you don't have to send anything other than the money and your application form.

The NMC will send verification to the ANMC regarding your registration, I think this costs about £36 (may have gone up)

Archived