1 wk to go - Perth

Guest Lincslass

Guest Lincslass

Oh my it's round the corner, and the obvious stress has taken it's toll....have fallen ill this week! The doc thinks by the weekend I'll be good as new for the flight on Monday! On medicine to get me back on track.....and I thought I was doing ok! lol

We have had a nice few weeks of weather and today it has rained all day...can't complain nice to have a change. Looking forward to arriving, but not really sure what will be waiting for us...will just have to take small steps I think.

Looking forward to catching up for coffee and chats with those of you that have offered.

See you soon

:biggrin:

Guest Batfinktasha

good luck and all the best with your move, hopefully we wont be far behind you... waiting for visa's then house sale etc etc... Any tips on beating the stress would be grateful. Its just me Ian and sox the cat! all the best.

Tasha x

Hi

Good luck with your move.. Its been raining heavily since last week in Perth. But today was nice and bright hopefully it will be nice when you land here... Remember to bring a jumper its bit cold at night. We left the jumpers with other item in the container and won't get it for another month or so..

John :smile:

Guest Lincslass

Thanks everyone - we are heading off to Heathrow later to check into the hotel ready to fly with Singapore tomorrow.

Have butterflies right now!

Perth - see you Thursday!

Guest Lincslass

Morning - well here we are loaded down with bags and our adventure is about to begin! (mind you the last few months have sure been an adventure too!).

LL

Archived