Examples of Statutory Declaration???

k8bug79

Hi, I am just compiling my visa application. My ex husband has agreed to sign to say my eldest daughter can come with us, when I started looking at emmigrating I had a few examples of Stat Decs emailed to me. But my computer died and I don't have them anymore I have trawled the board looking for examples. Can anyone show me where the form is I need to fill (if there is one) or email me an example I can use?

Thanks

Thats the form my ex partner signed for our daughter and was witnessed and stamped by a soliciter, and that was for our 457 application given to us by our agent and thats all that was needed but id probably ring immi and just double chek if your in doubt :)

Thats the form my ex partner signed for our daughter and was witnessed and stamped by a soliciter, and that was for our 457 application given to us by our agent and thats all that was needed but id probably ring immi and just double chek if your in doubt :)

Thanks, did you have to go together? My ex is in Northern Scotland to my Cornwall. Can he get his signature witnessed and I add mine later

Thanks, did you have to go together? My ex is in Northern Scotland to my Cornwall. Can he get his signature witnessed and I add mine later

I think as long as its witnessed by a solicitor etc and your ex has I.D it will be fine

What I'll do is sign my part and get it witnessed by neighbour who is a justice of the peace and then send it to my ex and ask him to get it witnessed. Am I right in thinking it is the same list of people who can certify it ie solicitor, teacher, Justice of the peace, councillor????

What I'll do is sign my part and get it witnessed by neighbour who is a justice of the peace and then send it to my ex and ask him to get it witnessed. Am I right in thinking it is the same list of people who can certify it ie solicitor, teacher, Justice of the peace, councillor????

Yes bug,its a few yrs since we done ours tbh,but yes i think your right,all the best anyway

Guest 10mct

Can you pls post the format of your 'statutory declaration'...

Does it necessarily have to be with the language given by the AU site ...??

Archived