My dream has been crushed but life goes on

Louise & Nick

Hi all just to say I am down and in the dumps. Got another rejection after waiting 3 months after interview for answer. My son starts high school in england in September and we really wanted to be in oz before end of July, looks like this isn't going to happen. I am an aussie and really wanted to go home but without securing jobs this is not likely. We had a family meeting and have decided to stay in England as my OH has a very good job and we feel we can't give this up on a wing and a dream. But to all of you trying to get to oz, keep trying and goodluck. All I can say is I grew up in that county and the life you can have is absoutly brilliant not only for you but for your kids aswell. We may try and get to oz in 7 years when my son finishes school, you never know what life throws at you.

Good luck and goodbye

Love Louise XXX:sad:

Guest man2010
Hi all just to say I am down and in the dumps. Got another rejection after waiting 3 months after interview for answer. My son starts high school in england in September and we really wanted to be in oz before end of July, looks like this isn't going to happen. I am an aussie and really wanted to go home but without securing jobs this is not likely. We had a family meeting and have decided to stay in England as my OH has a very good job and we feel we can't give this up on a wing and a dream. But to all of you trying to get to oz, keep trying and goodluck. All I can say is I grew up in that county and the life you can have is absoutly brilliant not only for you but for your kids aswell. We may try and get to oz in 7 years when my son finishes school, you never know what life throws at you.

Good luck and goodbye

Love Louise XXX:sad:

sorry about this and thanks for the encouraging words (for those of us trying to to get to oz). I always believe to every dark cloud, there's a silver lining. There's something good around the corner whenever you feel things aren't going your way. Just hang in there and all the best for your family.

Very, very cruel for you now :wideeyed: - sorry to hear your troubles. But sometimes fate deals us a hand, and things are meant to be at that particular point - its not till much later, the reason becomes apparent! Hoping that you find the peace and strength to stay here and to be happy - wishing you loads of luck for what ever the future hold for you all x

Archived