Internal checks (HR country)-How long do they normally take?

Waq

Guest ikhan

thanks...KK.

When u r planning to move...and which city.. i will be going to sydney in mid of sep.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stealth
Hello Ikhan,

As your CO has mailed you and said 2-4 weeks then it will come in that span as mentioned by them.

As of now CSL applicants are still being processed and new priority is not declared.Most of the CSL applicants from this year sare still being granted visas...

I know it is quite frustating that applicants after you have already got their visas and you are still waiting. It is the same case with me as well..But different CO have different ways of working and thay may take different time as well to grant it.

So please keep your patience as you are near to it..Its just a matter of weeks..

Best of luck and keep us updated..

Thanks

KK...

Would you like to share why u had to resubmit your PCC within so short duration???

isn`t it valid atleast for 6 months???

Guest khotkunal

Hello Ikhan,

I have not yet planned because I think for Aus you are not 100% sure until you get your visa...But when I am granted I am thinking for Melbourne as my field related industries are there..

Hello Stealth,

I was not asked to resubmit my PCC but I gave it myself.Because my PCC was expiring in aug end and medicals are valid till next year april..PCC and medicals are valid for one year.

Thanks

KK...

Guest stealth

Hello Stealth,

I was not asked to resubmit my PCC but I gave it myself.Because my PCC was expiring in aug end and medicals are valid till next year april..PCC and medicals are valid for one year.

Thanks

KK...

thanks for sharing the info.

I too frontloaded meds and PCC back in feb 2010...

i was concerned abt PCC expiry...

Is it valid for one year for all countries or varies from country to country?

I applied from Pakistan and had no validity period mentioned on PCC...

Guest khotkunal

Stealth,

I think it is valid for one year irrespective from which country you are..

Other thing if you have observed now is that Pakistan applicants have been getting mails from CO that they do not front load mediclas and PCC till they are requested.

One applicant named Shafaqat (April applicant) has received this message.

So please send a email or raise a PLE to confirm from your CO.

Also you need not worry because your PCC and medicals are valid still 8 more months and that should be enough..

Thanks

KK...

Guest stealth
Stealth,

I think it is valid for one year irrespective from which country you are..

Other thing if you have observed now is that Pakistan applicants have been getting mails from CO that they do not front load mediclas and PCC till they are requested.

One applicant named Shafaqat (April applicant) has received this message.

So please send a email or raise a PLE to confirm from your CO.

Also you need not worry because your PCC and medicals are valid still 8 more months and that should be enough..

Thanks

KK...

Actually all of my docs status inclusive of meds,PCC and work experience were changed to "met"last month.Form 80 shows "further checking required" and CO told me in May that "Currently application is undergoing routine processing and I expect it to be finalized in next 3-4 months. you will be contacted and keep patience bla bla"

It brought some hope that i may get it soon...

Guest khotkunal

Yes Stealth,

When the CO said it make take another 3-4 months means it will surely be finalised within that period.It may come before that but surely not after that...Because many applicants have received visa before that period when their CO had given same time period.

Best of luck and hope for the best.

KK...

Guest stealth
Yes Stealth,

When the CO said it make take another 3-4 months means it will surely be finalised within that period.It may come before that but surely not after that...Because many applicants have received visa before that period when their CO had given same time period.

Best of luck and hope for the best.

KK...

yes i am positive and waiting...

thanks to u!

Archived