Sign Installers - Melbourne area

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Faberge

Hi Northernpommy

Just wondered if your husbands company have any forthcoming vacancies for experienced Account Managers? I am looking to move out to Oz and starting to look for a suitable position.

Hi,

Sorry nothing at present. The company has a lot of sales/account and project managers, they need experienced shopfloor/signfitters really.

Have you tried looking on seek.com.au as there are always vacancies ... Beware tho, they dont often contact you back if you havent got a visa or not living here..

Keep in touch though. When you moving over? Are you going to Geelong or Melbourne.

Elaine

Guest Faberge

Hi Elaine

Thanks for the link to seek.com, I will certainly have a look on there. I will need to have a 457 to come over so it could be a challenge - but hopefully a worthwhile one!

I am hoping to move over within the next 6 months if it all works out, don't really mind where I live as long as I can get a job I will enjoy! My brother is in Melbourne so that seems like a good place to start looking.

Have a great weekend

Mandy

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Igoriusus

Good day Elaine.

I am experienced signmaker/moz-screenshot.pngmoz-screenshot-1.pngsigninstaller. I have 5 years of experience in signage industry. Starting from drawing a sketch to a sign installing. It will be a great experience for me to share my knowledge and possibly learn something new from you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest andyzulu

Hi Elaine

Just a short message does your husbands company need anything down the lines of screen printers my OH is one she has at present got the the stage of waiting to see if the new state sponserships will have screen printing put on them as we where near the postion of applying for a visa just before the SOL list was changed. Denise has been a printer for 22 years printing on metals and plastics as well as cloth she has an AQF111 CERT and has had this asessed by the TRA. I my self been in the printing trade for 18 years but never as a screen printer at present I am the sales manager for a printing company Gsm Garphic Arts but have been Team Leader and Production Manager. If there is any intrest please let me know and I could send any cover letter and CV to the relevent people.

Cheers Andy

• 8 months later...
Guest TheRuffells

Hi,

My husband has experience as a Vinyl fitter working for BP ROLLS in Hampshire, Uk. He looked after all different contracts, including Tesco, Morrisons, Stage Truck. He has a certificate in Vehicle Wrapping.

Do you have any current vacancies?

Kindest regards

KJ Ruffell

Guest siamsusie

Welcome to Poms In Oz Ruffells,

Just to point out to you that this is a pretty old thread.

I do hope you enjoy our forum.

Susie x

Archived