What have you got to do to get a job??????

Guest tsubo

Guest tsubo
I hope you are able to find something soon, Adelaide has a smaller job market than Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Join a sporting or other club even if you don't play, social member and its surprising who you will meet that may be able to assist.

Hi Petals

Thanks for that advice,, we have jobs (not the ones we expected to be doing) but jobs none the less, so with perserverance and a positive attitude we might get what we are trained in eventually,, we will see in time!

Thanks

TSUBO

Guest momma

We've been in Townsville for nearly 4 months, I have applied for over 40 jobs and no joy, have tailored Resume and cover letter to each job, getting a bit disheartened now:cry:

Guest tsubo
We've been in Townsville for nearly 4 months, I have applied for over 40 jobs and no joy, have tailored Resume and cover letter to each job, getting a bit disheartened now:cry:

Stay positive, easier said than done,, we got better responses by dopping Cv`s off face to face,, emailing etc is not as personal,, give it a go,, after all you have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Good luck

Tsubo

Guest tsubo
Dont panic Captain Mainwaring! Everton need expats to build a new stand(facing away from the pitch)ill put the word in for you!!!:wacko:

haha,, dont you tell you know who I wrote this??????

cya very soon

TSUBO

Archived