14 year old moving to Gold Coast!

Guest harrisoncfc

Guest harrisoncfc

Hi guys,

i am moving to gold coast in 3 weeks and if you want to chat about oz and stuff and you are roughly the same age and are in or moving to gold coast then pm me and i will give you my email address.

Thanks,

Harrison..

Guest Pommy girl 1998

hiii harrison im Jodie,, im moving to caloundra which is near the sunshine coast,, but i am a bit younger than you i thiink,, im 11, but i would be happy to send you my email/msn address,

Jodezzz x

Guest Pommy girl 1998

yeah i wasnt sure about it so i didnt add ya,, but i sent you mine so you could add it and i would obviously get the right person ; )

• 1 month later...
Guest Elliot Payne

Hi Harrison, Im Elliot im 15 and moving to Pacific Pines on the 27th August and because i dont know anyone I would like to meet up once i get over there if you like?

I have facebook if you would like to talk.

just add me - elliot payne

Guest dizzydancer

Heyy harrison, elliot and jodie :tongue:

I am moving to the gold coast in November, somewhere like coomera i think its called, so really close to you elliot. I dont know anyone so maybe i could chat to you so i am not a loner :chatterbox:

Thnks Daisy :hug:

• 1 month later...
Guest mazieann

heey everyone i'm 14, just moved to brisbane 7 weeks ago and im not really enjoying it, it would be great to talk to some people who know what its like to move counrty, so if any of you guys have facebook then tell me and i'll add you :) x

Mazie x

• 5 weeks later...
Guest harrisoncfc

hey guys!

i will be making a new thread on this in a bit but i wil tell you guys now..

i am here! i live in pac pines so could meet up with you elliot if you want..?

i go to pac pines high school aswell if you do?

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I'm just wondering are you still in Pacific Pines? I am planning on moving there in the next few months, I have a 16 year old daughter in year 11, we are up in Brisbane at the moment but not settling here, spend most of our time down the Gold Coast. Can I ask how you are finding living there, what's the school like..for real now :-) and do the teenagers hang out around Pacific Pines or go to the beach/ theme parks together at the weekends. My daughter is finding that part here the toughest she was used to doing so much with her mates at home but her new friends here don't do much at all.

Thanks Gina.

Archived