wall and floor tiling

Guest paul.dev

Guest paul.dev

hi all

i am a wall and floor tiler in devon uk and i am hoping to move to south australia with my wife and three young children . i am after some advise about the tiling industry as i see it is on the skilled migration list , but is it in high demand in south australia .

hope you can help.

Guest jonseywife

I couldnt really tell you for sure, as we're not out there yet................ but I would imagine you'd do OK for work!!! :yes:

There are loads of new houses going up almost everywhere, most with 2/3 bathrooms and they absolutely love a tiled floor in the main areas, i.e. halls/kitchen/utility areas etc.

Good luck with it!!!!

Guest jonseywife

I couldnt really tell you for sure................ but I would imagine you'd do OK for work!!! :yes:

There are loads of new houses going up almost everywhere, all with 2/3 bathrooms and they absolutely love a tiled floor in the main areas, i.e. halls/kitchen/utility areas etc.

Good luck with it!!!!

Guest jonseywife

Ooooooooooopppps............... sorry, I must have clicked the submit button twice!!!!!!! der!!! :twitcy:

Guest paul.dev

thanks for replying, good luck with the move, i bet you are excited and can't wait to start you new life!

Archived