Household stuff wanted in Sydney

pumpkinpie

Hi all,

We moved to Sydney 2 weeks ago into a serviced apartment. We've found a great apartment to rent which will be ready to move into the end of June, which brings me on to ask if anyone has any good quality furniture/appliances to sell?

I look forward to hearing from you!

thanks

Amy

Guest sk1nny

I have a gas convector heater to sell...was top of the range & only used 2 winters before we moved to a house that doesn't have gas....am in the hills district

It has 2 programable timers so you can set it to come on before you get up & before coming from work etc.

Anyone call contact me

Guest herts1

I am returning to uk at the end of july and have furniture, and appliances all less than 2 years old.

I am in Marsfield, near North Ryde Sydney.

Guest jacquie7

Hi,

Sorry for tagging onto your post pumpkinpie!

My husband is currently setting up home for myself and our 2 kids (7 and 1). The girsl and 1 are still in Scotland until the beginning of July. Our container doesn't arrive to mid-August. We're going to try the minimalist approach until then! BUT, we're looking to buy a cot and dining table and chairs. The dining table and chairs doesn't have to be anything fancy.

We might also be interested in a sofa and child gates if anyone has these to sell.

Thanks lots!:biggrin:

Thanks for your replies!

sk1nny - Thanks for your offer on the heater I'm hoping we won't require one, but thanks anyway.

herts1 - Do you have any comfy outdoor seating/furniture? We're also looking for a bed for the spare room, which we can wait for given we're not having visitors just yet. We're in need of a tv stand and dining set too, although I'm guessing if you have those then you'll be needing it up until you go?? We'll be moving 26th June so needing stuff quite soon. We'll be moving to the Inner West in Chiswick so not far from you.

thanks

Amy

Guest herts1

I have a TV - 37 inch samsung series 5 and glass stand for sale, dining furniture already gone. I have a single high bed frame which has a slide and steps but the steps are gone and the bed frame can be taken for free. I have some other furniture items but other beds are shipped to uk.

i bought matresses from a factory outlet - paul giles in gladesville - much cheaper than the stores and you can test them all out and they deliver.

Hi,

Would you happen to know the measurements of the tv stand? We've just bought a 50 inch tv so needing something reasonably long. If you have any pics that would be great? We are needing other items, such as bedside tables, coffee tables chest of drawers etc - not sure what else you have?

thanks

Archived