paperwork,cost of living in Melbourne

pokerstoker

Hi everyone, I am in the process of applying for a 176 visa and I am struggling with my research about the cost of living in the Melbourne area. I have looked all around and there are no specific values for comparison. Can anyone please give me an idea of fuel bills, shopping bills, rent etc, by the way I am looking to move to the Sunbury area and would be looking at a 3 bedroom property . Many thanks.

Guest kinks01

Try looking at estate agents in the rental section should give you an idea on what rent would be .

As for fuel bills i'm sure you could get the price per litre from websites similar to the ones in the uk that tell you where the cheapest is . As for how much you will spend on fuel depends what car/where you work are all factors that can't predict till you know where you work and what car you will be driving . My sister rents a two bedroom unit on the mornington peninsula for $260 plus bills will as her what they are and get back to you.

But do a serach for energy suppliers in aus and I'm sure they're sites will be of some use.

What do you want to comparing it to ?? living in England?? When my parents moved there my mother kept making comparisons to the uk and kept buying stuff saying it's cheaper than the uk , had to keep reminding her she was earning dollars and not on holiday so pretty pointless comparison.

Will try and get some more info of my sis and parents as to their elec/gas bills

keith

Archived