meet up xx melbourne xx WHERE !!!

Meet up where !!! Everyone welcome xx help !!!

SO GUYS CAN ANYONE HELP !!!

the reason i was asking is alot of you guys want to meet up x and i want to meet of you guys too xx but where !!!

Its not summer where we can meet on any beach,park etc and hope the weather is Good !!

ANY IDEAS !!! IT MUST has plenty of shelter !!!! (ie NOT A BUS STOP !!! lol ) just in cause weather is naf !!! like a village hall with playgound and space to throw a ball round !! or even hire a bouncy castle !!!and the more turns up less to pay xxxx

!!! but bring your own food !!!! or even a plate !!!

we need somewhere that if you come as family kids can play !! or even on your own or as a couple xxx so everyone is welcome !!!!

as adults hopefully somewhere where we can just have a chat

and come and go as you please xxx any ideas

I have a few but how many would actually turn up !!!

let me know if your interested !

carole xxx

Guest lainy
Meet up where !!! Everyone welcome xx help !!!

SO GUYS CAN ANYONE HELP !!!

the reason i was asking is alot of you guys want to meet up x and i want to meet of you guys too xx but where !!!

Its not summer where we can meet on any beach,park etc and hope the weather is Good !!

ANY IDEAS !!! IT MUST has plenty of shelter !!!! (ie NOT A BUS STOP !!! lol ) just in cause weather is naf !!! like a village hall with playgound and space to throw a ball round !! or even hire a bouncy castle !!!and the more turns up less to pay xxxx

!!! but bring your own food !!!! or even a plate !!!

we need somewhere that if you come as family kids can play !! or even on your own or as a couple xxx so everyone is welcome !!!!

as adults hopefully somewhere where we can just have a chat

and come and go as you please xxx any ideas

I have a few but how many would actually turn up !!!

let me know if your interested !

carole xxx

Hi Carole

If it is at a week-end I will be interested in coming. I will keep my eyes on your post and put my thinking cap on about venues.

Guest Les & Woz

Hi

We live on the Mornington Peninsula and would love to meet anyone within hour or so from here. Arrived on 25 Feb and just moved into our own house.

Lesley & Warren

Guest rae848
hia elaine x

i think the weekend would be better too xxx just where and when !!!

I'd be interested in coming if its a weekend, can't think of anywhere at the moment, I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Regards

Rachel

• 2 weeks later...

Archived