Any people want to talk?

Guest Pommy girl 1998

Guest Pommy girl 1998

heyya im jodie,11, and i have been on here since last month and i've made quite a few friends, but there doesnt seem to be that many people any more to be friends with that i havent already spoken to!

i would like some friends to talk to for when i move out ot oz, so please reply if you want to talk to me anytime!!

love jodez xx ; )

Hi Jodie im a mum with 3 teenage kids, and i expect like u a little scared about what is going to happen when u get here . We have now been here 18 months and my kids love ot here, there first day at school was scarey but they all game home with big smiles on there faces, and said that they wanted to go back the next day, They had made friends. They now all surf and have sleepovers and they love the weather, so once u get here u will be fine. We used to live in Gosport by the way not far from u. keep smiling and u will love Australia when u get here :)

Guest Chickfluff

Hiya, I'm Imogen and new to Poms in Oz. I'm moving to Melbourne area in the next 3 weeks and would love to talk to you and let you know what everything is like. I'm 11.

Imogen:chatterbox:

Guest Pommy girl 1998
Hiya, I'm Imogen and new to Poms in Oz. I'm moving to Melbourne area in the next 3 weeks and would love to talk to you and let you know what everything is like. I'm 11.

Imogen:chatterbox:

heyya Imogen, thanks for replying!

in the next 3 weeks? wow your moving soon, we are moving probably at the end of this year unfortunately, and were moving to sunshine coast, do you want to go? if you have msn, just send me a quick pm and ill add you ok? love Jodie x : )

Guest Pommy girl 1998
Hi Jodie im a mum with 3 teenage kids, and i expect like u a little scared about what is going to happen when u get here . We have now been here 18 months and my kids love ot here, there first day at school was scarey but they all game home with big smiles on there faces, and said that they wanted to go back the next day, They had made friends. They now all surf and have sleepovers and they love the weather, so once u get here u will be fine. We used to live in Gosport by the way not far from u. keep smiling and u will love Australia when u get here :)

heya aniita thanks for replying : )

how old are your teenagers? any close to my age?

im feeling really down about going, but i suppose ill have to give it a try. im looking forward to having lots of fun adn sleepovers because it looks to me as if people get friends very quickly,, what a small world it is eh? you must of lived really close to us when you were in the uk! please can you get your kids to message me, adn if they want to talk on msn or something i will add them : )

Thanks again,, Jodie xx

• 1 year later...
Guest Bigedd123

hi...:unsure:

im Edd im really nervous and hopeing i could talk to you so i would feel better about oz:cool:

from Edd

Guest Pommy girl 1998

Yehh i would be happy to talk to you edd; im really nervous too..when are you moving? Jodiee x

Guest Bigedd123

next year in august i think its good to know that im not the only 1 to feel nervous about oz i mean im really worried about leaving my mates :unsure:i admit im a shy person but i think itl b ok after a while

Guest Pommy girl 1998

im shy around others but not shy at all with mates..(; were moving once the house has sold; and im reaally scared:L you got msn? x

Archived