ANMC - where are they up to?

Guest The "Biscuits"

Guest The "Biscuits"

Hi nurses

Has anyone recently received skills assessment from ANMC or have any idea where the ANMC are up to with processing times?

Why has the last 8 weeks took 10 months to get here? - do you know the feeling?

Hi! The biscuits,

I too am waiting for a positive result from the ANMC. My agent tells me that they are currently working on quite a long backlog of applications. Mine was received on 30th April and they acknowledged on the 3rd may (took the money that day as well!)

I think that 8 - 10 weeks is about right. My agent (Jo Grist) is not lodging my STNI until I get the OK from the ANMC which is probably wise.

My area are you heading for? We are off to Melbourne next June all being well.

Take care and hold on in there,

Wendy.:)

Guest sallyclaire

Hi! I just got mine back on Monday & it was sent around the same time as yours so hang on in there, it's probably on a plane now!!!

Sally

Guest The "Biscuits"

Thanks 4 the replys ladies,

Wendy we are also heading for melbourne, got an interview next week in Leeds for a job at the Epworth Hospital have you heard of it?

I had a reply from the STNI to say they would hold my application until the skills assessment arrives then will proceed with it.

Good luck

Debbie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The "Biscuits"

Hi everyone,

well it finally arrived this morning, the long awaited skills assessment, 9 weeks 5 days waiting.:notworthy:

Guest The "Biscuits"

Thank you,

STNI is State sponsorship for a 137 visa - as I was 5 points short for a 136 visa

Guest sallyclaire

What a shame! But you could be out quite quickly on a sponsored visa couldn't you? When are you hoping to go?

Sally

Archived