where can you get police ckecks from?

kevin'n'dawn

Guest thepriceclan

Hi,

My OH went to the local police station and I think they gave him a number to phone, maybe a larger police station and i think they sent out us forms to fill in. We sent them off and we had the police checks sent straight to us.

People have police checks done all the time, if they work at a school or nursery you have to have them done, I am surprised they didn't know what they were.

Best of luck.

Sarah

Guest Rachel&Stu

Hiya:spinny:

Some people have got the relevant form (think it's a 47p?) from their local Police Station, whilst other people have downloaded them from their force's website.

Apparently they cost £10 per police check, and everyone aged 16 yrs and over has to have one done.

There's been quite a few old posts about this one, so you could type 'police checks' in the search box for more info. Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Rachel :wubclub:

Guest kat25

Hi Rachel is right, but wanted to say that on our local police website they called the form a Dat 1 - (it could be because we are in Northern Ireland). Kerrie

Guest wardy

Hi

If you need the Northumbria subject access forms I can email them to you

They need to be taken or sent to Cramlington police station, details are on email.

If you would like them and you pm me your email address I will get them to you

Kaye :wubclub:

Archived