Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest slinky

apply for permanent residence

Recommended Posts

Guest slinky

I have been here for two years with my children and want to know if i have to apply to become a permanent resident before i can apply for child benefit or family tax benefit. if i do, how much does it costs and how long does it take. i am on a 457 visa.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this