Vetassess Bricklaying Test

clairerichie

Hello All,

Feeling a bit frustrated at the moment, we stated the whole skills process last January, we finally got everthing submitted and now my OH is finally taking his Bricklaying Test next Tuesday:biggrin: so at least we can go from there.

Am really hoping that the Australian Gov, get it together so we can have all of this new information on the skills list and visa and state sponsor soon, as am so p****ed off with so much uncertainty and want it now in Black and White, am sure everybody else feels the same.

Claire 31, Rich 38, Keira 4

Vetassess Test 18 May,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TREVORPAYNE

hi i did my practical with your husband i was on the next bay to him. I visited the vetassess web site to and found out my practical was successful.

If you go to vetassess practical page type go to new application and put in your user name and password

it then goes through your paper work assessment and your practical and says if you are successful.

Hope this helps as Iv'e been bricking it for the last week and checking my emails daily.

Guest Hughescl

Hi Can anyone give any tips on the carpentry practical with Vetasses, my OH is due to sit this on the 1st June in Preston Thanks Claire x

Guest TREVORPAYNE

Glad he passed .

Where abouts are you bound for ,we are hoping to land in adelaide or brisbane.

Hope the rest of the process goes ok

Guest TREVORPAYNE

Fairly basic just take your time and read all the instructions.maybe it would be wise just to research some joinery techniques on the australian way. Learn about scaffolds and various site work.

Should be ok it was quite relaxed atmosphere.

All the best.

Guest TREVORPAYNE

I think we will go for Adelaide and possibly state sponsorship just to speed things up.

We were in Brisbane last year its a great place to live plenty of parks and the gold and sunshine coast.

All the best with your move.

Trevor Vicki and Lauren

Archived