Carpentry Skills Test

HayleyC

Hello,

My partner is taking his skills test next week in Accrington, just wondered if anybody has done t recently and how they found it?

Cheers Hayley

Hi Hayley, tell him not to worry, it's really straight forward stuff. the vettasess assessers are real friendly and helpful. there's plenty of time allowed for each task, so if he knows his stuff it'll be a breeze. Easy for me to say now i know, but at the time i was dreading it, felt silly after.

Ian

Hi Hayley, just to let you know that my hubby is a chippy, has had his own buisness for 15 years and is very experienced we move to Perth 4 weeks ago and he is struggling to find work.....so make sure you bring plenty of money out with you to keep you going as finding a job is not as easy as you think unless you already have a job to go to. It seems that Perth is over run with chippy's and here it's not what you know but who you know.....Louise

Guest Allan Carr
Hello,

My partner is taking his skills test next week in Accrington, just wondered if anybody has done t recently and how they found it?

Cheers Hayley

Hello Hayley.

I have just caught your thread and wondered how your partner did in his test. I am due to attend Accrington on Thurday 13th May and feeling a little nervous as no one appears to post much about it.

Anyway, hope everything went well and good luck in the future.

Allan Carr

Archived