Vetassess practical 25 may at accrington.

Nick and sez

HI ALL, ITS NICK HERE, ON THE 25 MAY I WILL BE DOING THE GENERAL PLUMBER PRACTICAL AT ACCRINGTON FOR THE VETASSESS.

I JUST WANT TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE GOING THERE THAT DAY OR WEEK AND JUST REMEMBER WHY YOU ARE THERE AND WHAT FOR.

THE END DREAM IS WORTH IT, ALSO SO IS THE THOUGHT OF A COLD ONE OR MORE AT THE END OF THE DAY.

PASS OR FAIL WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT THEY THOUGHT ABOUT GOING TO OZ, YOU CAN TURN ROUND AND KNOW OR SAY THAT YOU TRIED AND WENT FOR IT INSTEAD OF JUST TALKING ABOUT IT.

GOOD LUCK THE DAY AND SEE YOU IN THE PUB AFTERWARDS.

NICK THE PLUMBER FROM A LONG WAY AWAY.:cute:

Hello Nick

Im there on the 28th May so bit late to buy you a cold one after but if i could be so cheeky as to ask you to give us nervous souls an idea of how it all go's.

There is a great post on here http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/news-gossip-chat/55106-plumbing-vetasses-saga-day.html

Its very helpful but would be good to know if there have been any changes in the format since then.

Not sure what they could really change as Plumbing is Plumbing but preparation is all good.

Also yep your right as in good or bad result least we all had a crack,

Will keep my fingers crossed for us all.

Good luck

All The Best

Kev

HI Guys how are you, i expect Dan's in the hottub with a cold one, thanks for the message.

Not long now, also with the election coming up probaly a hung parliment. We Gotta Get Out of this place.

Looks like Kevin below is the same as me, i wonder how many plumbers are going to do the assessment.

Just a stupid one have you ever tried Bundeberg Rum, Its Crap........

Speak soon and enjoy the weather.

Cheers Nick...

HI Kevin mate, i was wondering how many plumbers are going for it, looks like quite a few if you are on the 28th mate.

Im travelling up from Sussex on the 24th and should be back home on th 26th, i will try and message you when im home,

ive been doing lots of pipebending and brazing but what can you do.

As you said plumbing is plumbing and as we all do the ACS all the bloody time i cant revise anymore.

Im still crapping it though as for you and me mate its a bloody long way about 6hrs my OH said.

still its worth it no matter what happens, i just hope we are on the new SOL list on Friday as i could be in the POO.....

Cant worry all the time though, ive been stuck in a hot loft allday and all i want is a beer and a pool, one i have one i want.....

One day it will be nice not to have to keep doing the Acs assessements.... I think Diz will agree..

I bloody hope the fuel is cheaper up north, its a shame that they couldnt do it in London..

Dont worry mate.... it will all be o.k, that is why we are doing it.

I think our trade is different from all trades as we are constantly being assessed where as Chippys and the others are not so we should be set in good stead..

I hope so.... Hey if it goes TOOTS UP i stay up there to have a cold one or ten with you mate..

GOD SAVE THE PLUMBERS....

Hey Mate Thanks

Where in sussex are you? and yeah a hell of a trod up there but just gonna load the car up with me fav cd's, get on the motorway, hit the cruise control, then get me head down for an hour ha!

yeah not long now for the new list, have you seen the Skills australia draft? we are on that so hope the finished product dont differ to much from it.

Im booked in Travel lodge the night before and was gonna drive home after but i might rethink that..if the day turns out good or bad either way i guess im gonna be in need of a cold one or six, just hope its celebrate rather than drown sorrow's.

As for the pool mate yep thats the way i have got my Kids up for going, promised them a pool, job done.

Where are you heading once your over there?

We were set on QLD but no SS for plumbers there at the mo so had to rethink.

Also mate if you do get the chance when your back to give us a bit of a heads up i will be forever in your debt and owe you a few cold ones one day.

Anyway, good luck.

Up the Plumbers

Kev

Archived