FRIENDS to meet PERTH

Hi All

We arrived in Perth in November 2009 and are looking to widen our circle of friends. We are in our late 30's have a teenage son of 17 soon to be 18, and a daughter of 14 soon to be 15. We are from a town in the UK called Yate (just outside of Bristol)

We are currently living south of the river, and already have a small group of friends who are already established in WA who live both North and South of the river, we could eventually introduce you to these people as well.

If you would like the opportunity to share your good and bad experiences since arriving in Perth, with the potential of making some good friends, then reply to this thread or email me at kmcdonald617@btinternet.com and we can look to arrange a group meeting.

Be great to hear from you

Cath

Guest thebeatties

would love to be kept informed we have 4 daughters from 8, 11,14, 16 and will be there in the next 4-6 weeks, dont know where we will be staying yet as company supplying house. Look forward to meeting up in sunny Perth.

The Beatties

would love to be kept informed we have 4 daughters from 8, 11,14, 16 and will be there in the next 4-6 weeks, dont know where we will be staying yet as company supplying house. Look forward to meeting up in sunny Perth.

The Beatties

It will be pissing it down then prob

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ozzy7

Hi we would like to get involved in a meet up, we live in Secret Harbour and have two sons, 15 and 17, get in touch.

The Beatties

Hi

When you arrive and have got over your jet lag give us a call or send us an email.

Kmcdonald617@btinternet.com or mobile 0412165900

Cheers

Cath:hug:

Guest Ozzy7
Hi

i will try and arrange a get together over the next couple of weeks.

Either email me on kmcdonald617@btinternet.com or call me on mobile 0412165900

Talk soon

Cath:hug:

Sounds great Cath, look forward from hearing from you :jiggy:

Hi Cath,

If you are orgainsing any thing we would love to come, we are a family of 5 living north of the river but don't mind travelling, I will text you a message....Louise

Archived