We hope to be soon hearing the patter of tiny feet.

missymon212

I registered with RSPCA Qld to adopt a dog rescued from one of those heart breaking puppy farms. They rescued over 200 dogs from a farm in Wondai and I am going to meet and greet one of them, Lily who is a 3 and a half year old Yorkie/Maltese. I can't wait to meet her and hopefully she likes us and we can adopt her and give her the love she deserves.

Our landlord has told us we can have a small dog so fingers crossed all goes well with our meet.

Monica x

Guest siamsusie
I registered with RSPCA Qld to adopt a dog rescued from one of those heart breaking puppy farms. They rescued over 200 dogs from a farm in Wondai and I am going to meet and greet one of them, Lily who is a 3 and a half year old Yorkie/Maltese. I can't wait to meet her and hopefully she likes us and we can adopt her and give her the love she deserves.

Our landlord has told us we can have a small dog so fingers crossed all goes well with our meet.

Monica x

:hug:Delighted Monica. I so agree with adopting a rescue animal. I hope she settles well into the family, looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Love Susie x

Guest proud2beaussie

That's weird,I took one look at the title of your thread and thought "Oh she's pregnant"-I'll post a joke like "Why? are you getting a puppy then"?,lo and behold I click on it and you are !:laugh:

Well done,that's a really great thing to do and I am sure you will have lots of fun with it,I just lost a 10 year ols male great dane and am thinking about getting a rescue dog to replace him.

Cheers and good luck.

Guest proud2beaussie
my beauty died only aged 2yrs

Oh that's sad,they are wonderful dogs,I still have a 3 year old female dane who has epilepsy,she's fretting a bit since her brother died so that's why I am going to get her a playmate.

Guest siamsusie
Oh that's sad,they are wonderful dogs,I still have a 3 year old female dane who has epilepsy,she's fretting a bit since her brother died so that's why I am going to get her a playmate.

And will you call it Aldo?:biggrin: has such a nice ring to it, "come, fetch & carry":wink:

Archived