One more question :)

justinoz

So as I explained im on a 457 visa and getting ready to apply for my onshore spouse visa. My job finishes at the end of July as will then my 457 visa. We are hoping to get the paperwork in and should be able to get the paperwork in before I finish my job (which would then put me on a bridging visa while my application was being processed), but im worried that if for example, my Police checks or marriage certificate takes longer than expected and we cant get my paperwork in before my 457 visa and job finishes, would I be able to go on a vistors visa and apply once I have everything?

I know normally they dont like people doing that, but its not like I just arrived on a visitors visa, got married and wont leave, weve been married for 5 months already and living together for over a year in Australia and ive been living and working here for just under 2 years etc etc...

P.S. I know its leaving it a little late, but we wernt sure if we were going to move to the uk instead, otherwise we would have done so before :)

Any advise would be appreciated.

cheers,

Justin

Archived