School Recommendation + Fees

stevopaul1

Hi, We are looking to settle in the Northern Beaches - as far us as Avalon but ideally a little closer to North Sydney, my new work base (July 1). School choice is critical as my son (8) has Aspergers Syndrome (mild Autism) and needs extra support. My daughter isnt 5 until August so I dont expect her to be going to school for the first couple of month but I'm not sure when they start or what the school terms are?

Can anyone offer advice about good schools in the area? Preferably smaller ones where the kids get to know each other and most of the teachers know all the kids names!! Maybe I'm expecting too much coming from a UK village school backdrop..

Also, should we expect to pay for schooling?

Thanks all

Paul

Guest quigs

Check out St Cecilias Paul in Balgowlah fits your location needs, very practical area near to everything. We visited the school very impressed, very good results, school has been re-built in the last year beautiful. One class per year of approx 20 kids great facilities. Well resourced very good local reputation. Headmistress runs a very tight ship.

Not too sure on how well they could cater for your sons extra needs but its worth getting in contact with them to discuss.

Good Luck

Archived