820 onshore application supporting documents

Guest sarahbunny

Guest sarahbunny

hey guys ....again! haha.

Ok so ive read through the migration booklets etc, thanks for that previous info. I know about the forms i need to supply etc. But i was hoping that anyone who has also done this process could give me some extra tips of supporting documents to help my application.

We already have letters addressed to us both, rental bond in our names, rent reciepts, pictures of us in differnt locations, joint bank account, of course pictures of the upcoming wedding, wedding certificate etc.

So while im compiling all this evidence etc i was hoping there would be anyone on here willing to give me any tips/advice on anything else that would be helpful for our application.

Thanks in advance once again :hug:

( i also know about form 80 aswell thanks to this forum )

Guest sarahbunny

bump - sorry.

just anyone who has applied and sucessfully been approved for this visa - help with examples they used for their application.

Guest siamsusie
bump - sorry.

just anyone who has applied and sucessfully been approved for this visa - help with examples they used for their application.

Hi Sarah, we enclosed all copies of my husband's bank statements, all his financial affairs, Wills etc proof of ownership of properties etc :wubclub: Susie

Archived