bottle top is back online

bottle top

hi every one that knows me and those that dont, just like to say hello after a long time away from pio.

The unshaven i and i have purchased a new computer and that ii captain net bob thingy, so hello and how you doing:biggrin:

im good mate, how are you

Guest sh7t man no way
Hi every one that knows me and those that dont, just like to say hello after a long time away from pio.

The unshaven i and i have purchased a new computer and that ii captain net bob thingy, so hello and how you doing:biggrin:

hi bottle top nice to have you back--i dont know you but its nice to have you back--im fine,and enjoying my time in life--how are you--im a quite member on pio--so this is a leap of faith,posting to you:wubclub:

Hi every one that knows me and those that dont, just like to say hello after a long time away from pio.

Lets Pop open the Bubbly

Guest sh7t man no way
im good mate, how are you

im good mate,were back in aus at the mo spending time with my daughter,and grandson--we are staying on the gold coast,and luvin it----probaly be heading back to the uk in july--but who knows--my daughter is expecting our 2 grandchild in oct-so may hang around in aus for a while.

Archived