cost of living

Guest emmaandjay

Guest AndyandYvonneD
What i meant was that Emma asked for the cost of living here with a family of 5 meaning 3 kids so the difference of living here with children is different to living here without, I did not mean anything wrong by it, but the cost difference can be huge with kids that is all, i do apologise if I have upset you it was not meant.

Dont worry, you havnt upset me at all, just thought you knew things about me than I didnt know about myself then for a moment.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest siamsusie
How did I do that then...........I said..............We have got 4 kids

I thought after the many negative threads on Australia (but there were some exceptionally good and valid points raised ) that Geoff's thread " The Good things Down Under" is excellent.....giving much hope to new comers and guys just commencing their journey.. A positive Brisbane/Queensland Thread could also be just as useful. I do realise that there is also a Poms in Brisbane Site. One poster said she gathered all states were apparently the same, this I disagree with most strongly, each state has its pros and cons, there are enough good people in your neck of the woods to contribute :wubclub:

Guest AndyandYvonneD
I thought after the many negative threads on Australia (but there were some exceptionally good and valid points raised ) that Geoff's thread " The Good things Down Under" is excellent.....giving much hope to new comers and guys just commencing their journey.. A positive Brisbane/Queensland Thread could also be just as useful. I do realise that there is also a Poms in Brisbane Site. One poster said she gathered all states were apparently the same, this I disagree with most strongly, each state has its pros and cons, there are enough good people in your neck of the woods to contribute :wubclub:

Totally agree siamsusie

Thankyou x

Guest SO,DIZZY
Sorry, but everything I have said there is correct

You posted this in response to an earlier thread about people with children and the cost of living in Brisbain.. so if its not correct as you say why did you post it???

Guest guest36187

I have had to delete several posts from here. Can we please stop picking on each other adn our lives and respect the OP question.

ANy more insults will be leading to another closed thread and warnings

Guest AndyandYvonneD
You posted this in response to an earlier thread about people with children and the cost of living in Brisbain.. so if its not correct as you say why did you post it???

Because yes we have 4 children, yes we both work and yes we live in Brisbane..........thankyou

Guest SO,DIZZY
I have had to delete several posts from here. Can we please stop picking on each other adn our lives and respect the OP question.

ANy more insults will be leading to another closed thread and warnings

Thankyou...:wubclub:

Guest guest36187
Hi my name is Emma and i'm new on here, i was wondering if any one can give me any help with the cost of living in oz,we are in the process of getting our visa still a long way off yet, but i would like a rough guide on how much it would cost to keep a family of 5 in the Brisbane area like rent,utilty bills, food, and tax on ur wages and i've been told that you get charged to get your money out of the bank is that true ? I just want a rough idea how much we would need to survive on as everything seems that bit more expensive

Kind regards Emma:biggrin:

Shall we start again with this thread so that the OP can get something from it?

Guest SO,DIZZY
Because yes we have 4 children, yes we both work and yes we live in Brisbane..........thankyou

But if your children are not included in your everyday expendeture it is completely different to someone with a larger family.... so why include them??? It gives the impresion you can live on a much smaller budget with a family than what is actually the case...

Guest guest36187

Dizzy, If you have issues with anything that Andy adn Yvonne have said please conduct it via pm or email. NOT on the open forum. NOT by hijacking someones thread!

This thread will be closed and restarted for the OP. Lets hope that they can get some information

Archived