petair or ryslip group(boxer dog)

Guest paintpotty

Guest paintpotty

Hi has anybody taken their dog to australia and used either petair or ryslip,they both seem very good but cant find any reviews on any of them,dont no which one to go with even though one of them is a grand cheaper than the other:eek:

Guest The Pom Queen

I would defiantly recommend Bob at Petair and I think you will find he comes highly recommended on here. Bob has plenty of experience with shipping brachycephalic dogs. I have had many a conversation with Bob as he also works as a veterinarian. I can say 101% he knows what he is talking about.

You are probably aware that the shipping of any brachycephalic breed is frowned upon and some agents and airlines will not accept them, so to be honest in your situation I would highly recommend using someone like Bob at Petair.

Kate

• 2 weeks later...
Guest juliemtaylor

we used Petair Uk for shipping our 2 cats and here they are all happy and well..

Julie x

Guest PomRon

As a dog exhibitor I have brought out 2 show dogs from the UK both through Ryslip and cannot praise them enough.

Guest jamieglaister

We exported our dog with Bob at Petair. Very good service- highly recommended. We had numerous complications with blood test results but muddled through and with Bob's help came up with a workable and successful solution. My wife is a vet and has recommended him to many.

Guest Skippyplus6
Hi we are using petair and can not fault them at all, Our boys are flying out on the 10th May!

Hi

How much did Petair charge you per dog please? I was quoted 2 completely different prices on the phone, and that wasn't for the gold service.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

How much did Petair charge you per dog please? I was quoted 2 completely different prices on the phone, and that wasn't for the gold service.

So sorry this post is so late! Been having problems with internet connection, typical!!!

Anyway for our two big boys and for the gold service it was just over £5k, this also included kennel cough drops, I do know though since we paid the deposit a while ago prices have crept up! We only live 30 mins drive away from them so we did take them to the surgery for their bloods rather than them come out to us,

We are also dropping them off on monday the 10th between 12 and 1pm and petair are taking them to the airport around 3pm for their flight which leaves at 10.30pm, so all good there!

You may have already sorted this out but wanted to reply, wishing you all the best.

Dawn x

Archived