Home for 5 weeks in June.

rockola57

Wierd ,but i was telling someone tonight that me and her are going home to the UK to see family and friends soon,when the thought suddenly occurred!If i had the choice of anywhere in the world to go to,and spend 5 weeks,it would be exactly the very same place i could not get away from quick enough 18 months ago!!Nowt as queer as Folk me Arl Feller used to tell me.:biggrin:

Guest guest17301

Its the folks that you're gonna see not the place itself. thats what I keep telling myself about our planned 'holiday' next year. I hate it when i call it 'home' too! My home is is here now!

You will see it all in a new rose tinted light, thats gotta be good, I cant wait to go to all my favourite restaurants, see all my old friends and just be nostalgic! The thought of staying there though leaves me cold...

Wierd ,but i was telling someone tonight that me and her are going home to the UK to see family and friends soon,when the thought suddenly occurred!If i had the choice of anywhere in the world to go to,and spend 5 weeks,it would be exactly the very same place i could not get away from quick enough 18 months ago!!Nowt as queer as Folk me Arl Feller used to tell me.:biggrin:

Give you a tip dont stay with rellies if you can , itsa pain in the ar7e after a bit and the novelty wears off , see all the uk you have not seen or want too

Guest guest17301

Gonna be a dear do though otherwise init? I can see what you mean though. Will it happen, probably not! Maybe book a week in a cottage in South wales and stay the rest with rellies...thinking as I type, lol

Archived