Aloha Golf Apartment Rental Marbella

Guest Aldo

Guest proud2beaussie

There is a shaded dining area and sun loungers and even a complimentary bag of charcoal

How nice,is that to eat with the local beer then?:wink:Personally I think crisps or nuts would be better.

How nice,is that to eat with the local beer then?Personally I think crisps or nuts would be better.

I'm not giving away beer!!!

tastes good though bit like snags:wink:

Guest proud2beaussie
I'm not giving away beer!!!
Perhaps you should try it,you might get more bookings.:cute:.

As for my absence over the last few days well I'm packing for my trip to the UK on Friday,wedding in the UK on April 3 then 3 weeks in Greece for the honeymoon so you will all be able to play up a bit while I'm away .

(Sorry for thread drift)

Maybe you could buy it? You could easily afford it and have change for a house in Biggen Hill for 500,000 quid:wink:

As for my absence over the last few days well I'm packing for my trip to the UK on Friday,wedding in the UK on April 3 then 3 weeks in Greece for the honeymoon so you will all be able to play up a bit while I'm away .

(Sorry for thread drift)

sh7tman!!! PIO is gonna be boring without you! god knows how the other mods will cope!:notworthy:

Guest proud2beaussie

They managed very well before I came along mate and I reckon they will manage quite easily without me,I must say that I will miss the entertainment I get from reading posts and threads from the regulars like you Aldo.

I don't always agree with what you post but at least you give me a laugh.

Anyway that's enough about me,back to your thread,looks quite nice from the photos on the website,I might be forced to try it out.

They managed very well before I came along mate and I reckon they will manage quite easily without me,I must say that I will miss the entertainment I get from reading posts and threads from the regulars like you Aldo.

I don't always agree with what you post but at least you give me a laugh.

Anyway that's enough about me,back to your thread,looks quite nice from the photos on the website,I might be forced to try it out.

It was the free bag of charcoal wasn't it?:biglaugh:

Guest proud2beaussie

Tastefully built in a typically Andalucian pueblo style
Not scouser Pablo style then?.:biggrin:

Not scouser Pablo style then?.:biggrin:

even pabs could build in typical andalucian style:wink:

just kidding pabs

Guest proud2beaussie
even pabs could build in typical andalucian style:wink:

just kidding pabs

Ah but could an aussie builder ever strive to reach those heights of building excellence?.:biggrin:

Ah but could an aussie builder ever strive to reach those heights of building excellence?.:biggrin:

maybe after a jug of sangria:cute:

Guest proud2beaussie

Good thing I'm not a brickie then,I can't lay bricks straight when I'm sober let alone after I've had a few!

Archived