176 family sponsorship

briggs

Hi, i am going for a 176 family sponsorship, and i am not using an agent.

I have just seen the form that my sponsorer will be completing. On the form it ask for Transaction Reference Number. I know you can only obtain a Transaction Reference Number, once you have submitted the online immigration application.

Am i right in saying that the form my sponsorer fills in has to uploaded later, after i have submitted the final application? or do i upload these forms together?

Sorry, am i making any sense? i hope so.

Also, does anybody have any pointers for a 176 family sponsor visa please?

Thank you for all your help.

Guest Mrs Nix

Hi

Sorry can't help too much as we did our 176 family sponsor through an agent - but yes we only got our transaction reference number once it was received by the processing center. If I was doing in on line I would submit the application, get the number then load the sponsorship forms....please anyone correct me if I am wrong.

Guest pablofet1

Hello Briggs

I have just done a search on the DIAC website for 176 family sponsor and it tells you what to attatch to your application and how to go about it.

Take a look

good luck

Mel:biggrin:

Guest guest17301

As far as I am aware the sponsorer submits after you have submitted (you don't get a TRN till you've submitted)

Please advise if we are wrong as this is what we plan to do very soon...I found out today that my Aunt (who we plan to sponsor) now has her skills assessment back and is ready to submit the application this week. I am hoping that a 176 family sponsored on CSL will be quite speedy, anyone any idea on timescales?

Archived