any meets in essex

Guest the greenwoods

Guest KP Nuts

Hi everyone in Essex,

Thanks MR KP Nuts for telling everyone my age, just because you still have 6 months to go until your 45, which is a good thing otherwise we wouldn't have a chance with the visa!!!! (Yes he's my toy boy).:jiggy::Randy-git::Randy-git::Randy-git:

MRS KP Nuts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Curlysoo

H!HA! :jimlad:.... arent men EVUL????? (spelling mistake intended for the pedantic among us!) I too have a toy boy husband, he is 6 years younger, and I can recommend it!

By the way I remember 45 well ... it was a good age .... I am now 49 and keep telling myself age is only a number! :no:

Guest the greenwoods

so wot is about us toy boys , there seems so many of us. the 8th sounds good our girls are hoping there will be other young girls there to speak to. I previously said they were 7 and 10 but i mean 6 and 10, i am only there dad !!

carl&co

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Everyone!! Really looking forward to a meet!! We are ok for 8th July or15th no problem just let us know. Nat x

Guest Hammer

Can we come to meet? :unsure: We've just turned 45, our kids our 21,19,17 and15 all coming with us. We're going to Coloundra, ( or thereabouts) next summer when youngest daughter leaves school. We live in wickford.

Keith and Nicki.

P.s. If o.k, is it the 8th of July?

Guest Clare1969

We can make the 8th July bringing son (Harry) who is 10 and husband (Steve) who is 43.

:jiggy:

Thanks

Clare (37), Steve and Harry

Guest KP Nuts

Ooooo, a toy gal, is that right or do you call the fella "Lucky" :yes:

or a "Dirty ol man" :yes:

Bound to get beaten for this message too :cry:

So what d'ya reckon "just cant wait" will it be the 8th.

Mr KP Nut

Hi All

Will try and come too, only our niece arrives from Australia on the weekend of the 8th so depends how she is! Be good though cause she loves Australia and can tell all the children abt schools and great outdoor life there.

Hope to meet you all soon

Kim & Family

Guest Clare1969

I call him very lucky!!! (although not sure he agrees). He said that I am reason he has gone gray.

:arghh:

Looking forward to the 8th will be good to meet other people in the same position as us and it will be good for the kids to talk to each other too.

hi all

sorry cant do 1st or 8th,have other arrangments plus this date i have also posted on britishexpats.but you could do two meets,someone organising one for the 1st/8th and the people that cant make that can come to the meet on the 15th.sorry thats the best we can do :sad:

anne marie xx :)

Guest Curlysoo
hi all

sorry cant do 1st or 8th,have other arrangments plus this date i have also posted on britishexpats.but you could do two meets,someone organising one for the 1st/8th and the people that cant make that can come to the meet on the 15th.sorry thats the best we can do :sad:

anne marie xx :)

Awww thats a shame! .... but if we have TWO Meets in July as from the following month maybe we could just have the one?

I would be happy to help organise a Meet for the 8th July at the same place as previously discussed so I will mail all interested parties .... if I miss anyone off and you haven't received a mail by this time tomorrow ... THURSDAY then PLEASE mail me direct! Hubby working from home today so he seems to think HE should have preferential use of the pc for some reason! MEN!!! :cute:

Guest KP Nuts

well done for taking it on board " curlysoo " dont worry about pm'emming us just give us a time an we'll be there, at the halfway house!!!.

KP Nuts.

Guest The Baggo's

We can definately make both the 8th and 15th! Maybe The Baggo's will have two meets - see you all there!!

hi all

wasn't suggesting that people had to go both meets,but i have found everyone seems to be addicted they seem to want weekly ones!!!!!! i just thought that people can have the option of either.i normally only do one a month so people will have more news when they get together.hope everyone has a lovely meet on the 8th and hope to see some of you on 15th.lets hope thats the end of the rain.

anne marie xx :cute:

Guest the greenwoods

hi there its harriet here

i was wondering were you get all these moving faces from we have tried all the buttons on our coputre screen but none of them seem to have it. i am lookng forward to the 8th hopefully there will be some children of my age that are there and that are girls.

harriet age 10

Guest the greenwoods

:chatterbox:hi there its harriet here

i was wondering were you get all these moving faces from we have tried all the buttons on our coputre screen but none of them seem to have it. i am lookng forward to the 8th hopefully there will be some children of my age that are there and that are girls.

harriet age 10

Guest Curlysoo

Hi there... Venue - The Half Way House - 3miles east of the M25 on the A127 towards Southend. Time - Sunday 8th July at 13:00. The Hotel phone number is 01277 811235 in case anyone needs it.

John and I hope to see as many of you there as possible...

Sue. :jimlad:

Guest carolinejane

Hi me again. Caroline 34, Laurie 41 boys aged 10 and 7. We are not far from Chelmsford well a 45 min drive. We would be interested in the meet too and are quite flexible on dates as i assume the kids are all welcome. Will look forward to the when/where and times. We are heading for the sunshine coast in August of this year. Have made quite a few contacts through this excellent site but would love to meet more. You can never have too many drinking buddies!

Guest Hammer

Yeh us too, we've got another year to impatiently wait out but we all feel half in Oz already as all our plans are with that in mind. Don't know if i acn manage to get any of our kids along as there (15,17,19and 21) and trying to get them doing stuff with us now is like juggling jellies. See you all there. Keith and Nicki.

:chatterbox: :biglaugh::chatterbox::biglaugh:

hi all

just a few tips dont forget the suncream as the garden at halfway house is like a suntrap(lovely) and as the organiser i always take pens and paper as a lot of people like to exchange personal details.our last meet lasted seven hours :chatterbox: we had lunch and still there for tea.have a great time and if anyone wants to come on the 15th you are more than welcome we normally have 10/15 families go.

anne marie xx

Archived