electrician vetassess practical

markthespark

Evening all

Just wondering if anyone else on here is doing the vetassess electrician practical assessment at Blackburn college on the 15th of March?

Also if there's anyone who has recently taken this practical and could give me a few pointers as to what to expect there help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance for any replies

Mark

Guest tommo66
Hi Mark,

Have a look through this past link, there is some good info and more links of what to expect on the big day, my o/h was terrified and was positive he would fail, he was a nightmare to live with for the 2 weeks before! but he passed!!!

Good luck,

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/64870-vetassess-what-expect.html

Hi KerryCraig I also sat vetassess on 04/08/09 with Craig (Andy heading to Perth) was just wondering if you had any tips on achieving sponsorship as I see you've now got. I've sent emails etc to hundreds of companies in Perth but nobody seems interested. A few that have replied use the fact that I wouldn't have the 'A' licence straight away. Any advice would be really appriciated. Cheers tommo66

My OH sat Vetassess in August last year and spent at least 2 weeks swotting up on calculations and forumlas (all stuff that he did in his apprenticeship but hasnt done since). The guy taking the course was fantastic and really helpfull and full of great information.

My OH passed but 3 others on the day didnt, they do send you pre-course information and best to familiarise yourself with everything on the sheet.

Best of luck

Archived