No Papers plenty of experience what rae my chances.

Guest bwana2bob

Guest bwana2bob

Hi A fairly simple question I would think but probably a very difficult answer.

What are our chances of getting into OZ?

My wife worked as an Assistant Housekeeper at a 5 star hotel till the youngest arrived. So no paperwork there.

I have never had to worry about paperwork as my type of work is very easy to check if you know what you are doing or not.

I started off as a Game Warden in Africa after 15 years I changed direction slightly and have mainly been in the vehicle mechanical side of the Game reserves and game ranches. I can work on diesel, petrol cars 4x4, generator engines, diesel waterpumps and motorcycles. I currently run my own business buying, repairing and selling cars in West Yorkshire.

My family and I would be looking at a rural to very rural location, I decided to do a NVQ 2 in Panelbeating (Currently studying) to get paperwork but feel this is not going to be up to the standard they want.

Any advice appreciated Thanks

People have done it without the paper qualifications but it does require lots of work getting references from employers past and present. You need some professional advice but I wouldn't write it off especially as you are looking at a rural area.

Good luck

Nicky

Guest bwana2bob

Thanks for that.

At least I have a glimmer of hope. I have total and absolute confidence that once through the gates so to speak, in Australia, I know that I will be able to get work fairly easily.

Archived