Skilled Visa??

JoRed4

Hello, this is my first post... My fiance & I met in Perth 7 years ago, both backpackers, he had set off from his home in Leeds & me from Co. Kerry, Ireland... 7 years later & we want to go back... For good.. My job title is an Officer Manager, I work in a Commercial Agency (we market pubs), I hold no paper qualifications. My fiancé owns his own garden fencing business, he holds no paper qualifications, however he has worked in this business since he was 16, he is 27 & I am 28. We have no children & we are getting married in September... Can anyone tell me whether or not going through my fiancé via his experience in his trade whether or not we are eligible to apply for migration via the skilled visa option?

We spent a lot of time in Melbourne & that is where we would ideally like to settle, although we loved Perth as well.

I have emailed Vetasses & asked pretty much the same question & we have tickets to attend the Down Under Live Seminar in Leeds at the end of March, which will hopefully be helpful & informative.... Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated...

Cheers

Jo

ps... Well done Melbourne Storm.... Hard luck Rhinos ;)

Hi Jo welcome to PIO

If you have any visa related questions you may get more response posting them in the migration section.

For questions about Melbourne look for Kate - screen name Moving2Melbourne

Hope you enjoy the forum

Cal x

Hi Jo welcome to PIO

If you have any visa related questions you may get more response posting them in the migration section.

For questions about Melbourne look for Kate - screen name Moving2Melbourne

Hope you enjoy the forum

Cal x

Oh!! Silly me... That makes sense... Thank you :)

Guest Ste and Cheryl

Hi jo,

I can't help you with the visa question but wish you luck with the process!

Hubby and I, and my parents are also off to the Down Under Live Seminar in Leeds at the end of March, I'm quite excited, lol.

Cheryl x

Archived