Medicals for spouses visa

k8bug79

Hi, I am sure the answer to this is on the immigration website but I can't seem to find it anywhere. We are nearly ready to start our application for my spouses visa. My 3 children (7, 3 and 1) will be included on it at dependant children. Do all 3 children need to have a medical or is there an age where it starts for eg are babies excluded???

Suspect it will be all of them but just wanted to double check

Thanks

Kate

See Information Form 1071i for info on what is required.

Health Requirements for Visa Applicants

Assuming a partner visa application I think the children (who are classed as migrating as they are not Australian citizens) will need to satisfy the health requirements.

Hi thanks for that. Looking at that yes they do nee dto all be assessed. Like I said I presumed they would but was hoping that i could save a little money if one or two of them were under the age limit. Ah well.

Thanks for the info taht was what I was looking for on there but couldn't find it.

Thanks. I hadn't thought about the possibility of having to give them all blood tests. That wouldn't have been nice. at least they are saved that.

It looks like they won't require x-rays or blood tests which may reduce the overall med cost for the children.

Cheers

Archived