Can't find brilliant "To Do List" thread

chico

Hi, really hope someone can help. I found a really useful thread on here that had To do lists prior to emigrating, it was split up into "6 months before you go, 3 months befor you go" etc but now I can't find it anywhere!

Can anyone help??

Many thanks xx

Hi, really hope someone can help. I found a really useful thread on here that had To do lists prior to emigrating, it was split up into "6 months before you go, 3 months befor you go" etc but now I can't find it anywhere!

Can anyone help??

Many thanks xx

Did you find it? Cartertucker said its in the aus/nz magazine btw?

If yer want i can probably find it,if needs be?

When you do find it I will make it a sticky thread so others won't have to search for it again.

Thx N'oz,ive suggested that in the past,but it was ignored.

I'l have to bump the whole thread up,im not clever enuf to just post the list:embarrassed:

• 1 year later...

Here it is Troy,if its the one you were thinking of,soz im a bit late,twas the whiskys fault,not mine:cute:

To the mods....its took me 83 pages of subscriptions to find this,and while ive nothing better to do on a sunday morning other than the dishes:mad:,and thats why were here....to help,countless people have asked about this list,can you stick it in its own little corner somewhere ,a sticky is it? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease:wubclub:

Guest siamsusie

Thank you Pabs and Mandisfam.

It is very kind of you guys ..consideration for a request to Admin made for a sticky!

Guest The Pom Queen

To the mods....its took me 83 pages of subscriptions to find this,and while ive nothing better to do on a sunday morning other than the dishes:mad:,and thats why were here....to help,countless people have asked about this list,can you stick it in its own little corner somewhere ,a sticky is it? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease:wubclub:

No I enjoy making you work :wink::hug::notworthy: ok will have a look just for you:wubclub:

Archived