Poms In Oz - *VIRUS ALERT*

koalakids

VIRUS ALERT

There is a dangerous virus being passed both electronically, orally and by hand. This virus is called WORK.

If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss or anyone else via any means, DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take 2 good friends to the nearest pub. Purchase the antidote known as BEER. The quickest acting is called STELLA but this is only for those who can afford it, the NHS equivalent is CARLING. Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

Forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life. This virus is DEADLY.

Guest Gollywobbler

W-O-R-K is nothing short of dangerous according to the Civil Service (including the Police.)

Scenario: Motorway pile-up. Several bodies glued to the tarmac etc. 16 cops rush to the scene.

Next thing, 12 are "off sick" for the next three years whilst their solicitors prepare claims for damages for the alleged psychiatric injuries (ie whopping damages) suffered by their clients as a result of having witnessed this terrible sight....

W-O-R-K is most definitely dangerous.

So is B-E-D. It is where 95% of us will cark it, after all.... I recommend Dutch Courage for anyone worried about their prospects tonight.

Cheers

Gill :wub:

Guest Ian&Lou

I certainly seem to have a severe allergic reaction to WORK! I also have to carry an emergency antidote with me (vodka) should I accidently come into contact with work.

Please keep suffers like myself in mind and clearly label any correspondence that may have been in contact with WORK - 'WARNING - MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF WORK'. This way I can safely avoid WORK at all costs!

Many thanks

Lou

:shocked:Thank goodness I was inoculated against WORK in 2005.

I now have an absolute resistance against WORK, although my OH has pointed out that we could do with the by-product, MONEY.

Yours the ever-Lazy Cow.

Archived