Sydney Accommodation

nickjenkinson

You could have a look at stayz.com.au which is a holiday rental website. We have used them a couple of times. The other option might be something like a serviced appartment. We've never used anything like that so I wouldn't know where to look, but if you google I am sure that you'd come up with something.

Guest woods99

Depending on the budget, there are heaps of serviced apartments available for daily rent in the CBD, and in other close in areas.

Have a look at "Wotif".

Hi

Try Astra Apartments, they are serviced apartments in the CBD (Kent Street).

We've been staying their for the last six weeks whilst looking for somewhere to live.

Just something to bear in mind though. Depending on what you're looking for I would be open minded about trying to find somewhere to live in two weeks as the standard of rental accommodation varies greatly and in some areas there is a lot of competition. Its taken us five weeks to find somewhere and we finally move in this weekend! Also, make sure you have all your documents ready for completing the applications before you start looking.

Guest Prescotts

I work for Astra Apartments and we are located in Sydney CBD (5 locations), North Sydney, St Leonards, Chatswood, Parramatta & Surrey Hills - all close to public transport. We have a minimum stay of 7 nights stay - check out the website: www.astraapartments.com.au

Good luck with your search

Jenny

Archived